Register and get access to our Electron Microscopy “masterclass” containing tips and tutorials direct from the experts at Leica Microsystems and Bitesize Bio.
Get a new, bitesize tip or tutorial delivered into your inbox each week.
Whether you currently use or are interested in undertaking electron microscopy in your research, this Masterclass Series has something for you.
Register now to discover:
- How light and cryo-electron microscopy can be combined for more powerful insights
- Details on the challenges involved in performing live-cell correlative light and electron microscopy (CLEM) and how to overcome these
- How to maximize your electron microscope time using cryo-CLEM
- The importance of maintaining physiological conditions and how this can be achieved right up to sample cryofixation
- More than 25 detailed workflows for various electron microscopy techniques, allowing you to pick the right workflow for your needs
- How cryo-electron microscopy techniques can be employed to further our understanding of viruses such as SARS-CoV-2
- An introduction to micropatterning and how it’s used in cryo-CLEM, including expert tips and how it can be applied in neurology
What you can expect in the Masterclass