Here's a new eBook for your protein research toolbox
- An overview of issues resulting from poor protein sample quality;
- Details of five reliable methods for measuring protein purity and quality;
- Discover how microfluidic diffusional sizing (MDS) works, and how it can simplify your protein interaction studies;
- Read our Case Study on how MDS can be used to assess the concentration and affinity of recombinant neutralizing antibodies;
- Learn how MDS enabled the assessment of the neutralization potency of serum from two SARS-CoV-2 seropositive individuals;
- Access to further resources on MDS.